(30) Parallel Problem Solving System
Source Code: 0.3 MB
A system with a simple description and a high reasoning power for
- ANDOR-II, a logic programming language which comprises both AND-
and OR- parallelism, provides a declarative description to parallel
problems with nondetermin- ism.
- Possible worlds are created with each OR-branch and reductions on
them are performed in parallel.
- The ANDOR-II program is compiled into KL1 using coloring scheme,
which realizes high parallelism.
- Meta-function of communication between possible worlds can reduce
- Load balancing on Multi-PSI improves the efficiency.
- Parallel Problem Solving System [72K]